10% discount on WP Affiliate Platform
Take advantage of our exclusive 10% discount on your purchase of WP Affiliate Platform, the WordPress affiliate program plugin from Tips & Tricks HQ. WP Affiliate Platform will certainly help you sell services or products from your website, it will increase you sales and allow you to gain more profits with the use of an affiliate program. More about this affiliate program plugin for WordPress in our WP Affiliate Platform review!
May 2021: There is no active coupon code available on the internet *anywhere* for WP Affiliate Platform (it’s not possible to enter a coupon code during check-out!), so take advantage of our exclusive discount deal right now!
Should you still have any doubt about our services read our REAL testimonials, we are running a 100% honest business here. Our company is built on repeat business without which we would not succeed. Since the founding in 2010, we have maintained a 100% payout record for valid purchases, giving rebates and incentives like clockwork every month. You are also able to follow the status of your discount claim once you’ve submitted your cashback application.
How can I take advantage of this discount?
- Click the GREEN BUTTON below to go the official website to buy your WP Affiliate Platform license. Make sure not to visit any other websites while following these steps.
- Click the ADD TO CART button for the license you want to buy (bundles are also applicable for a cashback!).
- Click the CHECKOUT WITH PAYPAL button
- Make your payment and return back to this page.
- Fill out the form here with your order information. To confirm your identity as the buyer, please fill out the form from the same IP address you used to buy the WP Affiliate Platform plugin.
- After submitting the form, you should receive an e-mail from us (WPdiscounts) within a few minutes confirming receipt of your rebate claim. Please check your spam folder if it doesn’t appear in your inbox. If not, please contact us using our contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
If something is not clear please check out our frequently asked questions below: